Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Scentsy Info...

I just received October's SOTM and it smells great!  Cranberry Muffin is bursting with bright cranberries enveloped in a buttery brown sugar batter, with nuances of walnuts and toffee.  If you would like a sample of Cranberry Muffin, please email me at lbiniker@columbus.rr.com.  I will send on your way!

I also got my first Scentsy Buddy.  They are a lot bigger than I thought.  I will post a picture later.  But just to let you know the size...the Scentsy Buddy is bigger than my little Yorkie :)

Update:  Here's a picture taken with my cell phone.  It's not the best.