Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mother's Day

We are 3 weeks away from Mother's Day so I created a Mother's Day party that will make it easier for you to order.  I will close this party no later than April 27th.  If you live in the Pataskala and surrounding areas, there will be free shipping and you must contact me to get the free shipping.  If you want to send your gift outside of the Columbus area, you can use my website and have your order sent to the designated address.  You will be charged shipping charges.

If you need ideas on what type of warmer or what scents would be good, please contact me.  I will be glad to help out!

Click the link below to place your order or contact me at lbiniker@columbus.rr.com.
https://lynnebiniker.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=34699774

Back to home page:  http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/