Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

May's Incentive Warmer for Consultants

Scentsy is having their incentive program for the month of May, June and July.  If you meet the qualifications you get a "one of a kind" warmer designed specifically for the incentive program.  I didn't think I made May's qualifications but found out yesterday that I did.  There are three different ways to meet qualifications.  And I made one of them.  Here is the warmer I will be receiving in August.  Now to work on June's warmer!!!

Just one more reason why I love Scentsy!