Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Introducing....The Scentsy Monthly Subscription Program

If there is a downside to owning a Scentsy warmer, I think we could agree that it would be running out of Scentsy bars.  Are you tired of reaching for that Scentsy bar to freshen up your home and it not being there?  Wouldn't it be great to have your bars shipped directly to your doorstep on a regular basis?  I am excited to share some great news with you! I will be kicking off 2012 with a new offer to all of my wonderful Scentsy customers; The Scentsy Monthly Subscription Program.  If you have a favorite collection of scents or even if it is just one that you love, let me know and I can enter you into this fantastic program to have your Scentsy bars automatically shipped each month.  If you are the type of customer that likes a variety, I can mix it up for you! You tell me what you want and I will make it happen.  The great thing about Scentsy is that the options are endless and the outcomes Scentsational!!

To enroll, a credit card is needed and the shipping cost will be five dollars if your total is less than $50.

I am looking forward to sharing this exciting program with you, contact me today to give it a try!