Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Monday, February 6, 2012

I need my Scentsy NOW!

Need some Scentsy? You do not have to wait for a party to order. You can order anytime via my website. The website is secure and your order will be shipped directly to your house. When you order via my website you will be asked if you want to join a party. This is your choice. If you decide to join a party and select an open party, it helps the hostess of that party to receive more hostess rewards. It is not obligating you to anything. So if you could be so kind, join a party and help the hostess :)

If your order totals $150 or over, please contact me before placing a web order. I can turn your $150 into a party and you will receive hostess rewards where you can earn free product and half price items. Plus, I want to make sure you get the most for your money by using Combine and Save (multi-packs) items. So, check with me before placing that order.

If you are local to the Pataskala surrounding area and would like to save on shipping charges, email or Facebook your order and I will add it to the next party that closes and I will deliver it to you.

Website: https://lynnebiniker.scentsy.us/Home
Email: lbiniker@columbus.rr.com
Facebook: Lynne Woolard Biniker-Scents Bars

Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/