Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Reaching my goal!

I am $1,344.31 away from getting the Annual Sales Award from Scentsy. I have through the end of May to meet this honorable award. You, my awesome customers, have helped me get to this point and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
If you are interested in hosting party in May to help me reach this personal goal of mine, please let me know!


What does it take for this awesome award?

Annual Sales Excellence Award Qualifications
• Annual PRV of 30,000 points or greater; more than one person can receive this award

Award Received
• Recognition at Scentsy’s annual Convention and in the Consultant Spotlight newsletter, a Certificate of Achievement, a personalized trophy, and a $1,000 bonus