Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blessed!

This may be a picture of just my name to you, but it means the world to me!  My awesome Super Star Director, Kelly Tenney, gave me this picture frame with my name as a reminder of when I qualified for the Annual Sales Excellence Award!  I was unable to make it to convention to accept my plaque and trophy on stage and to see my name on the banner so she took a picture of my name.  It is very special to me and I will treasure it forever!



Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/