Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Friday, January 25, 2013

70,000 Lifetime PRV

Today I reached my next goal...70,000 Lifetime PRV.  What does that mean?  PRV stands for Personal Retail Volume.   PRV is a global point system convertible to local currency using a peg rate, calculated by the formula “tax exclusive price / PRV.” The current peg rate for U.S. is 1 PRV: $1.  So that means I have sold over $70,000 in products within the past 2-1/2 years I have been with the Scentsy Family!  Never in my wildest dreams would I ever believe that I would sell that much product.  It just goes to show how truly awesome this product and the company is. 

I joined Scentsy because I liked the product and I saw how easy the product sold itself.  Wasn't quite sure I wanted to do home parties because I consider myself a shy person but the more I did home parties, the more confidence I had in myself.  I am thankful for all the new friends I have made and even old friends that I have reconnected with.  This has truly been a blessing to me!  Last year I qualified for an all-expense paid vacation to Punta Cana and achieved the Annual Sales Award.  This year I qualified for another all-expense paid vacation to a destination I get to pick.  I'm still trying to decide between Hawaii, British Columbia or Costa Rica.  Tough decision!!

I want to thank each and everyone of my customers who has made this possible for me to achieve these awesome awards.  You have been a blessing to me!

Your Independent Scentsy Consultant & Friend,
Lynne



Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/