Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Feeling blessed tonight!

I was on some Scentsy runs tonight and after my last delivery, I got into the car and felt truly blessed. I didn't get to talk to everyone on my route but there were a few ladies I got to spend some time with. One made me laugh and the other made me feel loved.

In the world of Direct Sales you will meet all kinds of people and I have to admit, I have met some awesome people who I consider friends. I have reconnected with high school friends, I have long distance friends who I never met but I feel like I have known them for a long time and made new friends I never would have met if it was not for Scentsy. It's not all about making money. It's about sharing something you love with people you care about and hope that they will one day take the Scentsy journey with me.

And I cannot forget my team! I have 104 awesome girls who mean a lot to me! I love seeing their business grow and I get a thrill from their excitement...especially at month end! They support and encourage each other just like a family and that's what they are to me...my Scentsy Family ♥