Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Attention CANADA & MEXICO!

I am now set up to recruit in Canada and Mexico!  I am excited to start my business in these countries!  If you know someone in these countries and who would be interested in Scentsy, please pass on my information!!

www.lynnebiniker.scentsy.us

When you go to my site, click on Country/Language, a screen similar to the following will appear.  


Select your country and choose your language and then click the Country/Language button.

Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/