Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Good-Bye Grace Adele!

What a month it's been! I cannot say THANK YOU enough to all my Grace Adele customers/hostesses!! July is typically slow for me but this year it's been my busiest summer EVER and it's because of you! Thank you for believing in a new brand from a company that you have come to know and love over the past 10 years! Thank you Scentsy for wanting the best for your consultants and your customers and giving us new products/ideas to sell. I'm just sorry that it was not profitable enough to continue.

It's been exactly 2 years since this commercial has changed my way of style...this is coming from someone who never carried a purse or wore jewelry. Now I'm going to be lost without my GA! My stock should get me through the next few years LOL

3 days left for the Grace Adele brand! Shop til you drop (with what's left) and never forget that style is all about you  I'm going to go shed a few tears now

www.lynnebiniker.graceadele.us

http://youtu.be/Vm1Twc7v7yE