Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Friday, August 1, 2014

2015 Scentsy Incentive Trip...join me!

I am publicly announcing to my Scentsy Fans...this is my goal!! Who wants to join me!! The earlier you start your business, the better! Join my team and we will work towards this trip together! Sign up in August and you will get the Supersize Starter kit! Everything you need to finish up the Spring/Summer (great time with our 10% off sale) and start the Fall/Winter super busy selling season!

https://lynnebiniker.scentsy.us/Enrollment/Join  It's only $99+tax/shipping.  What a great investment!!