Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Help me support the fight of Breast Cancer

Every time I go in for my mammogram, I always wonder if this is the day that will change my life forever . This past Spring I did have a scare. I was called back because my mammogram showed something. Thankfully it is only a cyst but for the weekend that I had to anxiously wait to get back in for a 2nd set of X-rays, a flood of emotions were going through me. It's a scary thought!

I want to support the fight of Breast Cancer!!! So for the month of October which is Breast Cancer Awareness month, EVEY Ribbons of Hope warmer that I sell in October, I will match what Scentsy contributes for each warmer purchased which is $7/warmer. My donation will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please help me support this cause!


Website:  www.lynnebiniker.scentsy.us