Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Scentsy Fundraiser

📍I am looking to reach out to the following organizations about potentially doing a Scentsy fundraiser for them! I would love to give back to them all! I donate my full commissions back to them! If you're or know the person in charge of each please message me! I will reward you for the referral...it's good too!! Please message me! Or text/call me 614-778-7381!
 Football 🏈
Baseball ⚾️
Soccer ⚽️
Volleyball 🏐
Golf ⛳️
Cheerleading 🎉
Church Group 🙏🏼
Adoption 👭👬👫
Wrestling 🏅
Choir/Band 🎷🎺🎸🎶
PTA/PTO 📚✏️🖍
Dance Studio 💃🏻👯
Art class 🎨🖍✂️
Teachers 📚📝📓📌
✅Color Guard ❤️💛💚💙
✅Mission Trips ✈️💒