Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Can you help??

Today I have MASSIVE goals to set up for the next 6 months and I am going to do everything I can to work toward earning a trip to Punta Cana or AFRICA!!!! 

So here it is: I am looking for basket party hosts, home party hosts, people who want to take this trip with me, and FUNDRAISERS! I have goals, and I am going to work them hard!!! Come join me! 🙃😘🤑🎄❄️⭐️🙌🏻 www.lynnebiniker.scentsy.us