Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Amazing Starter Kit

When you join my team for only $99, this is what you get in your Starter Kit. How amazing is that?! PLUS during the month of March, if you submit $500 within your first 15 days, you will earn $300 in Scentsy product FREE!!
If you know someone who would be interested, could you please share this post with them? I <3 referrals and I have a personal special for those who refer someone to me and that person joins my team. Contact me for more information!