Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Why not join?

You love Scentsy, you have lots of friends, family, co-workers, church family, etc., what keeps you from becoming an Independent Scentsy Consultant?

*Fear of rejection? What is the worst that can happen...they say no.

*Not good at sales?  Neither am I!!  The product sells itself.

*Too busy?  It's your business, your schedule.  Do it when you can.

*Can't afford the Starter Kit?  If you have a $500 party, you just paid for your starter kit!

*I'm too shy?  So am I!  Scentsy will build your self confidence.  It has helped me in that area of my life!  And like I said, the product sells itself.  You just need to get it out there :)

*You can't be successful in direct sales! I am!!  In less than 2 years, I became a director of a team of 75.  I think that's pretty good :)  I qualified for an all-expense paid vacation to the Dominican Republic and qualified for the Annual Sales Award with a nice cash bonus.

*It takes too much time! Like I said, it's your business.  You can be as successful as you want to be.  Does it take time?  Yes, at first it does as you build your business.  Every business takes time.  But patience and the willingness to hang in there is well worth the work!  Plus, you get to enjoy something you love....the awesome product from Scentsy Fragrance!

Any other excuse??

Join today:
https://lynnebiniker.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Join

Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/