Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moving up!

I have reached the next level in my journey with Scentsy.  I am now a Super Star Consultant.  This one took a while to reach but I finally did it with the help of my wonderful team!  In just a few weeks the team went from 9 to 20!  I could not be more happy! 

Scentsy is an awesome company and for those that know me, knows that I am being serious when I say that.  I love Scenty and their product and love sharing it with everyone.  It has been the most rewarding thing that has happened to me and my family in a long time! 

If you are interested in joining my team, please feel free to contact me.  I will be there with you along side of you on your Scentsy journey and to make sure you are successful!  You do not have to be a sale person.  Believe me...I'm not!  Scentsy sells itself!!

For more informatio, you can visit my website by click the following link:  https://lynnebiniker.scentsy.us/Join

Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/