Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Come along!

I am so excited!  I found out today that I qualified for the all-expense paid trip to Punta Cana in June 2012!!  Never would I have thought I would go this far with Scentsy!  The past year and a half has been amazing.  I cannot thank my customers and my team enough for helping me obtain this AWESOME opportunity!!

There is still time to join this amazing company and win this amazing trip!  The incentive ends January 31st!  Who is ready to join me???

Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/