Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

What a month!!

I want to thank my customers and my team for such an AWESOME September!  Not only did our sales more than double, my team grew!! 

In August our group sales were $4,668.  September we ended with $11,748!  During the month of September I moved up two levels.  By the 3rd week of September I made it to Super Star and with a few days remaining in September, I made it to Director!  I can't explain how thrilling this is for me.  This is coming from someone who never gave direct selling a thought!  Selling Scentsy has brought so many people into my life.  I feel blessed by it. 

I started the month with a team of 14 and ended the month with 21 and these girls rocked it!  I cannot wait to see what they do in October!  I am honored to have such a great team!!

Does it take work?  Yes, I'm not going to lie about it.  But is it worth it...YES!  It's something I love doing!  The amount of time you put into it is what you will get out of it.  The rewards are endless...new friends, evenings out of the house, incentives, and not to mention...a nice paycheck. 

If you are interested in joining my team, please contact me! I would love to talk Scentsy to you!!   Visit my website by clicking on the link https://lynnebiniker.scentsy.us/Join and let's talk!

Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/