Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The joke is on us!


As most of you know, the Scentsy convention is going on this week in Las Vegas. We were told last night that we were going to find out what Brand X that evening. So I stayed up anxiously awaiting...well past my bedtime! The Thompson family came out on stage carrying items that were made from duct tape. I wish I was there to hear the gasps of people...selling duct tape items?? Well, the joke was on us. We will find out officially today/tonight what Brand X is. This family knows how to have fun! I love this company ♥