Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Holiday Lights & Peppermint Dreams - Feedback

Our Canadian Consultants received the November Warmer and Scent of the Month already. Yes, I'm a little jealous! But here are some of the comments these consultants are saying about the Holiday Lights warmer and the Peppermint Dreams scent.

"Peppermint Dreams is like a York Peppermint patty... it's amazing! And the Holiday Lights warmers is even nicer in person, I love it!... the bulbs look very realistic and the red glaze is rich and warm."

"LOVE the warmer!!! I was going to sell it for my shows, but now i want to keep it. Guess ill have to get a couple!"

"I really like it... the cutouts for the 'lightbulbs' are large, it's very unique... and it looks like a real string, I'm with Tori, I'm keeping this one, I think it's actually nicer than the ones in the catalog!"



Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/