Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Me...Direct Sales??

If you would have asked me 2-1/2 years ago if I would ever be in direct sales, I would have laughed in your face! I only joined Scentsy to get product, make money off myself and maybe have a few parties here and there. I never would have dreamed in just a few years that I would have a team of 89 awesome consultants, move up 6 levels to Director, qualified for an all-expense paid trip to the Dominican Republic and many other awesome rewards...and Scentsy Pay Day! This business has brought me out of my comfort-zone in so many ways. This would not have happened without the support of my awesome team and my customers! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me. I can express enough how much your continued support means to me. I am dedicated to this company, their products and being the best Consultant and Director I can be for you!

If you are interested in becoming an Independent Scentsy Consultant, please contact me. I will be upfront and honest on what it takes to get you where you want to go. It takes some work, patience and commitment, but it will be the best $99 you spend!

Visit my website below for additional information.


www.lynnebiniker.scentsy.us/join


Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/