Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Giveaways & Personal Specials

Due to new Scentsy policies, I am not allowed to announce my personal specials on a public forum such as Facebook, no matter how private my page is, it's still considered a public website. There are times when I will have half-price items available and would love to offer it to my Scentsy customers but I am not allowed to publicly post it. In order to announce these personal specials, I will have to send out my specials in an email to those who want to know about my specials. If you would like to be included in these mailings, please message me your email address and I will add you to my distribution list. Give-aways, half-price items, etc., will be done on a first come, first serve basis. Winners will be announced to everyone within the distribution list. Thank you for your continued support!!

Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/