Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Join me!

I am so ready to kick my Scentsy business into the next level! All I need is for people to host parties for me. It can be a home party, open house party, "party on the go", etc. There are numerous ways we can party it up! Help me book up my June and July! A lot of things are coming that will make your party successful! June is the debut of the OSU Warmer and July is Bring Back My Bar month. Plus the awesome hostess rewards and special gift from me.

I am also looking for people who would like to join my team. People who are serious about making this their business. People who get excited during the good times and stays focused during the down times. What is in it for you? Unlimited income potential, new friends, get out of the house time, something to call your own, amazing incentives, such as my upcoming all-expense paid vacation to Punta Cana, the options are endless! Let's get together and talk Scentsy!


Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/