Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Scentsy Annual Sales Award

I am $690 away from qualifying for the Scentsy Annual Sales Award.  This is a personal goal of mine and I hope that you can help me reach it by the end of May.  To qualify, I have to sell $30,000 from June 2011 to May 2012.  I cannot believe that I am that close to reaching it.  If a few of you could host a party in May, I would greatly appreciate it.  It can be a home party, a "party on the go", or both.  I have several "party on the go" bags ready if a few of you are willing to take one.  Take it to work, church, Mother's Day gathering, everywhere and gather orders.  It's that simple.  Along with the awesome hostess rewards, you will get a special gift from me! 

If you want try something different, host a Velata party.  Awesome fondue warmers and delicious Belgian chocolates (highly recommend dark chocolate and caramel).  You can have a home party or a catalog party.

Thank you for your support these past two years!  It has been an awesome journey and look forward to many more years with the Scentsy Family!

Back to home page: http://perfectscentsthatmakesperfectsense.blogspot.com/